The Way Forward
successful introduction of access charging for motorcars, PedestrianCharging.com
is leading the way in extending the technology to the next logical step.
The real problem
facing London and its over crowding has yet to be addressed and now we can
progress to the real issue of reducing the number of people who actually use
London and its precious resources. Motorcars have never been the real issue but
the shear numbers of people, after all no people no cars!
- 20% of all road space is taken up with pavements with zero
- 85% of all people entering central London do so by public
transport. An untaxed cash cow!
- Will reduce overcrowding on city streets.
- The Discriminatory nature of Congestion charging can be
offset by charging for pedestrians. This will minimise civil liberty 'wishy washes
- The financial position of congestion is fundamentally
flawed, this will increased revenue and allow us to offset capital
expenditure on the congestion charging by 50%, resulting in nicely cooked
- Can be introduced in many city centres with CCTV cameras.
This will justify the expenditure on then, after all once it is discovered
that prosecutions biased on CCTV footage is nearly zero the public will be screaming
for their tax money back!
- The legality of congestion charging will eventually be challenged
in the courts, once it is discovered that no scientific studies were carried
out to support the scheme it will scrapped. Pedestrian Charging will muddy
the waters nicely...
- Will ensure low grade civil servants jobs for at least 2
- Additional charges can be made to stiletto heals due to increased
- Improve road safety by fining 'J' Walkers.
- Improve traffic flow by reducing pedestrians who get in the
- There is tonnes of money to be made in consultants fees.
- Will keep the Riff Raff out of exclusive areas!
- Simple to impose on a stupid public